Lollipop Envy Lollipop Envy

Oh god D:

Why do I feel dirty after watching small children eat candy...

... but yeah, the style is kind of rough. Could use some backgrounds. Also it would be better if you faded the auido at the end, it just kind of cuts out, makes it sound pretty awful.

Other than that nice animation. It has a plot and ends it. Better than alot of shit in the Portal right now. Looking forward to seeing improvement!

Ddiddily responds:

Thanks, I wish I faded the audio at the end, it does sound bad the way it just cuts out.

Weed. Lol Weed. Lol

haha yes

High score for it actually looking like the commercial.

colors of the stick colors of the stick

it was ok to say the least

Putting aside the fact that stick figures fighting is way overdone, I would say its an relatively good animation. The animation was smooth and colorful. The music sounded a bit bad, the quality wasn't that good, and it cut off at the end. You could've at least faded it. There were more things good about it than bad. I say a job well done, although it could be more original next time. Keep it up, I'm looking forward to seeing your next animation.

Brush your Teeth! 2 Brush your Teeth! 2

Meh

I saw your first one and I have to say that it was better than this. You shouldve kept the original sketchy style. The only thing that made me laugh a little was the random 'Heil Hitler' thing.

Just keep with the original style. Good luck :D

Prancibald90 responds:

i switched style cos the original one was made using the koolmoves program this one was made using flash...

WTH 3 WTH 3

Oh my god

That was the most beautiful thing I've seen today